Every day for 60 days:
1. Workout every day at least 30 minutes.
– Use compound movements, cardio, and lots of variety. Think CrossFit or HIIT.
– Go for runs, put some weight in a backpack and go for a ruck march, etc.
– Use this time to better yourself with podcasts and audio books.
2. Choose a diet and stick with it.
– Low carbohydrate diets work the best: Keto, Carnivore, etc.
3. Drink at least one gallon of water per day. You will be surprised at this one simple trick. It will be life changing, I promise.
4. Turn off your television and get off the couch. Get a hobby instead. Trust me, you’re much better off without the hours of sedentary mindlessness.
– Take your family for a walk after dinner.
– Use the time after dinner for your workout if that makes it easier.
– Play games with your kids.
– Read more books.
– Have lots of sex with your wife.
5. Do this every time you feel yourself becoming less of the man you want to be. We all slip and regress. Life can get in the way at times. The only time constraint here is the 30 minute workout every day. The rest is just priorities and dedication. Before you know it, this won’t be a challenge or a periodic reset anymore, it will become a lifestyle. You’ll look back in a year and realize this was the best thing you could have done for yourself, your wife, your kids, your community, etc.
“We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit.” Aristotle